WooCommerce Custom Fields for Variations
Add Custom Fields to Your WooCommerce Product Variations
Save time editing product variations and give customers the information they need with WooCommerce Custom Fields for Variations.
Trusted by over 20,000 WooCommerce Businesses and Online Shops
Custom Fields for WooCommerce Variations
Save Time Customizing Your Product Variations
- Improve the admin experience by adding any number of custom fields to your product variations site-wide to make customizing your product variations a breeze.
- Your new custom field groups will be added to all product variations, allowing you to fill in the additional information when editing a product, or leave them blank – saving you a ton of time.
- Custom fields can be grouped together under headings, giving your shop managers the best experience possible.
Multiple Field Types
Use Multiple Field Types for Easy Editing
- Use checkboxes, dropdowns, and radio buttons in your custom field groups to make updating commonly-used product information straightforward.
- Include small or large text areas for completely custom content that can be adapted for each product variation.
Native WooCommerce styling
Only Show the Content You Need to
- Your filled-in custom fields only show once a customer has selected that variation, giving them the best experience possible.
- Additional information appears right below the variation selection options, so they won’t miss a thing.
- You can also use our shortcode to display the variation information wherever you want.
- WooCommerce Custom Fields for Variations uses your theme’s styling, so it blends right in, making your users feel right at home.
30-day money-back guarantee
Theme compatibility guaranteed
More Incredible Features
WooCommerce Custom Fields for Variations also includes all of the following features — Optimize your WooCommerce store today and increase sales and conversions.
Organise your new data fields and group them under separate headings.
Add any number of custom fields to your WooCommerce product variations.
Support for text, textarea, select, checkboxes, or radio buttons field types.
Works with any well-coded theme and adopts the native WooCommerce admin and theme styling.
Choose Your License
Which plan is right for you? Whichever one you choose, you’ll get access to this incredible plugin and our 5-star support.
14+ Sales-Boosting Plugins From Only $299
Get this plugin and more when you join the All Access club. Instantly increase your store’s selling power and usability.
100% No-Risk Money Back Guarantee
You are fully protected by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you aren’t completely satisfied within 30 days of purchase, you’re more than welcome to a full refund!
Frequently Asked Questions
Have you got a question about WooCommerce Custom Fields for Variations? Check out some of the most popular questions and answers below.
Will this plugin allow my customers to add custom data to their order?
No. This plugin allows *admins* to add data to variations. Think of it like attributes for variations; it is for informational/descriptive variation data.
Can I change the domain associated to the license?
Yes. Our system checks against the number of active installs, rather than the specific domain names. You can deactivate the plugin on one domain and then activate it on another domain with no issues.
Can I still use the plugin when my licence expires?
If you purchased an annual license, then yes, you can still use the plugin in its full capacity even after your license expires. However, you will no longer be able to receive updates or support for the plugin.
Can I use my licence in a development environment?
Yes. Most development environments will not count towards your site limit.
Do you offer lifetime licenses?
No. We do not offer any lifetime licenses for our plugins.
Do you offer refunds?
Yes, if you decide within 30 days of purchase our plugin is not for you, we’ll happily refund you in full.
Do you offer a free trial?
No, however, we do have a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you decide within 30 days of purchase our plugin is not for you, we’ll happily refund you in full.
Do you offer multi-site licenses?
Yes, we do (and they’re heavily discounted)! When the checkout modal opens you can choose between 1 Site, 3 Sites, and 30 Sites under Plan Selected at the top. If you have any other requirements, please get in touch via our support page.
Is this a lifetime licence, or will it stop working after 1 year?
The license is an annual subscription. It can be canceled at any time. If you cancel the subscription, the plugin will continue to work as normal until the end of the paid-for period.
Once the license expires or is canceled, you will no longer receive updates or support for the plugin.
After expiration or cancellation, the plugin will continue to work on your site.
Why do I need a subscription?
WooCommerce is evolving constantly. A subscription model allows us to continue supporting the latest releases and offer the best support we can.
Will it work with my theme?
All Iconic plugins are tested in multiple WooCommerce themes. As long as your theme is well coded and WooCommerce compatible, it will work. If there are any issues, we’re more than happy to try and fix them; just get in touch.
Will my subscription renew automatically?
Yes, your subscription will renew automatically every year, unless you cancel it. If you do decide to cancel it, your license will still be valid for the paid-for period; this means you will still receive updates and support during that time.
Do you offer monthly plans?
No, not for single plugins; we only offer annual plans. For bundles, we do offer monthly and annual plans.