Congratulations on purchasing Show Single Variations. You’re just a few steps away from getting it installed and activated on your WooCommerce site.
Look out for our emails
After purchasing Show Single Variations through the Iconic website, you’ll be sent 2 emails.
- The first will provide you with a link to download Show Single Variations, along with your license key. We recommend keeping your license key safe, you’ll need it later.
- The second will contain the invoice for your purchase. You can also download it as a PDF invoice for your records right from the email by clicking Your PDF Invoice.
Click the link to download Show Single Variations in the first email and we’ll move onto the next step.
Upload Show Single Variations
Now that you’ve downloaded the Show Single Variations zip file, you’re ready to upload it to your website.
- Login to your WordPress site.
- In the WordPress sidebar click Plugins > Add New.
- Then click Upload Plugin.
- Next, click Choose File and select the Show Single Variations zip file you downloaded from the first email.
- Click Install Now.
- Once installed, click Activate.
Verify your purchase
After activating Show Single Variations, you’ll be redirected to a license activation screen. This will verify your purchase and make sure you get the latest updates from us.
- Enter the license key from your first email in the License Key box.
- Then click Agree & Activate License.
Index your products
After installing WooCommerce Show Single Variations, you’ll need to index your products so they work properly with Show Single Variations.
Visual learner? Watch the video instead:
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Show Single Variations and click on the Index tab.
- Click the Run Indexer button and a popup will appear.
- The popup will allow you to make some settings changes:
- Variation Visibility – At this step you’ll be able to pick where you want your single variations to appear (shop pages, filtered results and search results).
- Variable Product Visibility – The next step allows you to change where you want the original variable product to show – if at all (unchanged, shop pages, shop only, search results only or hidden).
- The process will run and notify you when it is completed.
Show Single Variations is now installed and activated. So let’s get to setting it up.
WooCommerce Show Single Variations
Display individual product variations of a variable product in your product listings. Make it easy for your customers to view and filter product variations.
Was this helpful?
Please let us know if this article was useful. It is the best way to ensure our documentation is as helpful as possible.